I’ve said it over and over again, I’m a SUV kind of girl. It’s what I like and I make no apologies for it. On the other hand, if I had to choose a car, I would definitely choose the Toyota Avalon! A few weeks ago, I got the chance to test drive the 2016 Avalon all over Chicago and I loved it. It was the first time I got in a car and forgot how much I love SUVs. I guess a good car will do that to you. Let me just say this: the Avalon totally changed the way I look at cars and the Toyota brand. I’ve been around Toyota since I was kid, so I’m definitely no stranger to the brand. However, up until a few weeks ago I never paid the Toyota Avalon any mind.
As soon as Toyota dropped off the car, I knew there was something special about this car. The Toyota Avalon is a full-size luxury car, that will make any driver feel like royalty. I knew immediately the Avalon was going to be my new favorite vehicle and boy was I right. After driving around in the Avalon for a week, I wasn’t quite sure how I would be able to give it back.
- Room: The Avalon comfortably seats 5 people. There’s so much room in the Avalon that you almost feel like you are riding in an SUV.
- Ride: If there is such a thing as the perfect ride, that’s what you will find when you drive a Toyota Avalon. The car rides so smooth, there were times when I actually forgot I was riding around in a vehicle. Perfect on those days when you need to go on a drive to clear your mind or hit the road for a road trip with the fam.
- MPG: The Avalon gets an estimated 21 city miles and 31 highway miles, which is way better than the car I’m currently driving.
- Security: The Avalon comes equipped with a anti-theft engine immobilizer in case someone tries to steal your car.
- Blind Spot Monitor/ Rear Cross-Traffic Alert: Because you can never be too safe!
- Heated Outside Mirrors w/Turn Signals for those of us who live in colder climates.
- Sunroof: The Power Tilt/Slide Moonroof makes seeing the Chicago skyline at night worth it! A great sunroof will brighten anyone’s mood.
- Dual Zone Auto Climate Control w/ Air: Because I’m always hot and my family is always cold.
These are just a few of my favorite features…
Overall, I’m obsessed with this car, I just like the way it feels. The Toyota Avalon is perfect for the experienced driver who is looking for luxury with a realistic price tag. The Toyota Avalon is what a car should be and worth every penny, my only regret is not discovering this car sooner.