Summer is fast approaching and the area we neglect most on our bodies are our armpits. It wasn’t until I received the Dove At-Home Piticure kit that I even thought about how much I neglect my own armpits. While I won’t show a picture here what I will say is they need a lot of help. So if your armpits need help like my armpits need help, here are a few tips from Dove on getting those pits summertime fine.
Per the Dove PitiCure kit: As a result of shaving, armpit skin loses 50% more moisture, which can lead to dryness and sensitivity. Which is why it’s important that we moisturize our skin. So here are the three simple steps from Dove to improve the look of your armpits.
- Exfoliate-Dove suggests using a gentle exfoliating scrub or wipe to clean your underarms to remove impurities.
- Rinse-Rinse the area with warm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Care-Apply Dove Advanced Care Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant with NutruimMoisture.
The New Dove Advanced Care Anti-Perpirant/Deodorant is formulated with NutriumMoisture that contains ingredients to help moisturize the skin. I’ve been using this kit for the last 2 weeks and I must say I’m impressed! I’ve noticed that my armpits are a lot softer; I’m already noticing changes in the skin and will continue used Dove’s Advanced System to obtain even better results.
The collection comes in in the following scent options:
- Nourished Beauty-floral powdery fragrance with notes of jasmine and rose
- Cool Essentials-A blend of cucumber and green tea
- Beauty finish-scent of watery florals, sandalwood and amber musk
- Revive-pomegranate and lemon verbena
- Rebalance-plum and skaura blossom
- Shea Butter- floral, powdery fragrance with notes of shea butter, rose, vanilla and lily of the valley
- Sensitive-unscented, hypo-allergenic formula
- New Caring Cocunut-light coconut scent with jasmine floral notes
- Clear Tone Pink Rosa-floral and fruity with scents of violet, rose and raspberry blossom
- Clear Tone Skin Renew-light floral notes of violet, lilac and rose with vanilla musck
- Clear Tone Sheer Touch-light citrus notes with hints of almond and coconut milk.
As you can see Dove has put a lot of thought into the Advanced Care Collection, they retail between $4.99-$6.49 and can be found wherever you purchase your deodorant from. The summer is right around the corner, that means tank tops and sleeveless dress; get your underarms ready with Dove Advanced Care.
Disclosure: I was provided products for review, all opinions are my own.