Before heading to CES this year, I decided to test out Herbal Essences New Naked Collection. I always wash my hair before I travel to keep it looking as fresh as possible! Since I knew I would be gone for almost a week, I wanted to use the least amount of products possible, there’s nothing worse than hair that looks weighed down.
The awesome thing about Herbal Essence Naked Collection is that it contains zero dyes or parabens. I used everything that came in the Naked Collection Volume Kit, I told you guys about in my last post, you can read it here.
Naked Volume Shampoo & Conditioner
- Restores hair’s natural body.
- Made with zero heavy residues, dyes, and parabens.
- Light weight shampoo provides a clean luscious bounce.
- Conditioner keeps hair detangled, nourished, and maintains full volume.
Naked Volume Dry Shampoo
- Great for days when you don’t have time to wash your hair.
- Refreshes your look for lightweight, clean hair — even on days when you don’t wash.
- The natural tapioca formula absorbs excess oil and transforms lifeless, oily hair into fresh hair.
- Delights senses with the crisp essence of citrus and mint.
- How to use: Gently spray on and work into roots, brush out as desired.
Naked Volumizing Souffle
- Weightless, volumizing styler gives you a lift for fullness that lasts.
- Delights the senses with a boost of grapefruit and mint.
- How to use: Gently work mousse through wet hair for volume.
One of the things I love about CES is the chance to get beautified! Since my hair was freshly washed all I needed was a few big curls. Overall, I’m loving the entire collection! The shampoo and conditioner was so light on both my natural hair and my extensions. I used the souffle to add volume to my curls and the dry shampoo to prevent oil build up.
Overall, I love the collection…there’s nothing better than finding light weight products that not only makes my hair feel good but look good as well. If you are looking for products that don’t contain a bunch of dyes and parabens the the Naked Collection is definitely for you. #GetNaked
Special thanks for Herbal Essences for providing a gift card to purchase the kit for review purposes.