For those of you still looking for gift ideas for the kids or the tech lover in your life, you might want to consider the LG G2 smartphone. I’ve been playing with this phone for the last few weeks and so far I’m impressed. I’ve found the LG G2 smartphone fairly easy to use, so there’s no need to feel overwhelmed when it comes to purchasing a new phone. Keep on reading to see a few of my favorite features on the LG G2 and why you should consider purchasing it this holiday season.
So lets talk about my favorite features on the LG G2 smartphone:
- Slide Aside: I love how this feature allows me to switch between 3 apps in a matter of seconds, making if very easy for me to multi-task.
- KnockOn allows you to turn the display on and off by knocking on the phone.
- You are allowed multiple windows again making it easy to multi-task.
- The sound quality is pretty awesome.
- There’s a guest mode on this phone, no longer worry about people going through your private info, or your kids seeing something they shouldn’t see.
- The picture display on this phone is pretty cool, the colors are so vivid.
- The 13 pixel camera takes great pictures, perfect for snapping shots while you are out and about.
- Record video in full HD mode.
- Keys are located on the back instead of the side allowing for a easier more natural functionality. I’m a left hand person so this comes in handy.
- The screen is measures at 5.2-inch 1920×1080-pixel, who doesn’t love a big clear screen.
- 4G LTE capabilities making surfing the internet much faster.
- Battery life is very good, better than most smartphones I’ve reviewed so far.
- Not able to add expandable storage (not really a con if additional storage doesn’t matter to you).
- Other than that no problems here.
If you are in the market for a cellphone as a gift or you are in need of an upgrade I give the LG G2 2 thumbs up. The display, camera ability and ergonomical design is what really sold me. To purchase the LG G2 go here. Looking for some fun facts about Mobile Security? Check out this article here!
“I participated in an Ambassador Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting (#MC) for Sprint. I received product samples to facilitate my review.”