That’s right Swa-Rai is heading back to CES! If you guys have been reading my blog for a while then you know last year was my first time attending the Consumer Electronics Show! I got a chance to learn about so many tech products that I can’t wait to go next month. I plan on once again bringing you guys the latest in technology.
After attending my first year, I have a few do’s and don’ts if you are planning on attending CES.
- Do pack light! I made the mistake of taking too many gadgets that I didn’t use.
- Do take a laptop but leave it in your room, you won’t really use it on the floor unless you plan to blog or write at the expo. A lot of my posts took place once I got back to the hotel.
- Do create a plan of attack so you don’t overwhelm yourself. There is a lot to cover so plan carefully.
- To my surprise Las Vegas can be quite cold in January do bring/ pack a jacket and pants.
- If you plan on staying all week, go to the grocery to stock up on fruit/healthy snacks so you don’t eat unhealthy the entire week.
- Bring an extra phone and/or phone charger. You will need it, especially if you are taking pics with your phone. Trying bringing a battery operated charger in case you can’t find an outlet.
- Bring a point and shoot. I brought my DSLR but it was too bulky and I hardly used it.
- Bring plenty of business cards, you will need them for networking purposes.
- Lastly, don’t forget to relax and have fun.
If there is a brand that you want to know more about just let me know….