The holidays season is now upon us, so that means gift shopping is in full effect! I love gadgets, so for me they always make the perfect gift. Recently, I got the opportunity to review the Moto X Smartphone and Fitbit Flex. I had so much fun trying out both products because quite frankly, I love anything that makes my life easier. These 2 products were the perfect duo!
- Touchless Control-That’s right this phone responds without you having to touch a button. You can get information like the weather, directions and so much more. All you have to say is “OK Google Now”.
- Quick Capture- Allows you to take pictures just by twisting your wrist twice. Perfect for those who love taking “selfies”.
- Dual Cameras-Again because we love taking selfies!
- 3G/4G LTE capability, that can support up to 8 devices (your own hotspot),
- And lets not forget the battery life is much better than most smartphones I’ve reviewed.
This phone is truly so much and more! Perhaps what I love the most is that customers have the option to customize their Moto X. This phone is perfect for everyone from teenagers to the business consumer. I just love how these smartphones are able to utilize technology to handle just about any need you can think of.
I often talk about my weight issues on the blog because I know I’m not the only one. I’ve been using products from FitBit to help me manage my weight for a while, so I’m no stranger to FitBit’s products. When I was sent the new Flex band to use, I couldn’t wait to pair it with my new Moto X Smartphone.
I have the tracker that I clip to my bra but I like the FitBit Flex because you can just put it on your wrist and go. You literally forget that you are even wearing a tracker. The Flex monitors your steps, calories burned, distance and more. It even monitors how long you sleep and whether or not it was good sleep. It’s so easy to check how you are doing for the day by simply reading the LED screen.
- The flex synced automatically with my phone.
- It allows you to set goals and keep you on track.
- You can log food, weight and more on the Fitbit website and apps.
- Unlike my other one it’s water-resistant and I love that!
I truly can go on and on about both these products. They are really more than gadgets they have helped me keep my life in order and both products are available at Sprint. To get more info about these products and more go here.