With the type of work I do, I’m constantly running my cellphone battery down. There is nothing worse than running around looking for an outlet to charge your phone. I’ve been there done that and I hate it; I’m sure I’m not the only one. Recently, while traveling I decided to put the Rayovac 7-Hour Power Mobile Charger to the test.
This charger is different because it works off of batteries, I use it as my backup charger. It’s very easy to use and perfect for those moments when you can’t find an outlet. So here are my thoughts on this little handy device.
- Power when you need it, no more looking for outlets
- Can fully charge your device
- Works with all USB cords
- Works perfectly for iPhone 5/5s/5c and older iPhone Versions
- Comes with the new and old iPhone cords
- Priced less than $15
- Includes 4 Rayovac Batteries
- LED indicator lets you know the status of your charge
- Batteries only last for 7 hours (I suggest using rechargeable batteries to save on costs)
Even though you only get 7 hours out of one set of batteries this is still a great buy! I suggest using your Rayovac charger in case of emergency. It’s also my suggestion that you get the rechargeable Rayovac batteries so that you will save on the cost of batteries. Retailing for less than $15.00 this Rayovac charger is definitely a must have.
To see this Rayovac charger and more go here.