If there isn’t one thing that I love the most, it’s a comfortable bra. Recently, JMS released the brand new Pure Comfort Bra, and they sent over a bra for me to review. The first thing I loved about the bra was the color, they sent over the Purple Cactus Flower bra, it was such a vibrant color, it instantly brightened my mood. I decided to take this bra with me to Orlando since I knew that I would be doing a lot of walking in the hot weather. I wanted to see how the bra would hold up to the heat, humidity and the long hours.
So here’s what I love loved about the JMS Pure Comfort Bra:
- The bra stands by its name, very comfortable to wear even after long hours.
- Comes in 1x-5x (bra sizes 40d-52dd).
- Retails for less than $15.
- Great bra to wear under a t-shirt because it’s seamless.
- Doesn’t roll up in the back.
- Perfect for extended wear.
- Not really a con but if you require a more structured bra then this may not be the bra for you. It doesn’t have hooks and the bra is completely made of stretch materials.
Overall, I loved my JMS Pure Comfort Bra, it really held up to the heat and all of the walking. If you are looking for bra that’s minus the fuss and easy to wear for a good price, check out the JMS Pure Comfort Bra.
To get more information about JMS Pure Comfort Bra go here.
Now, I’m going to give away a JMS Pure Comfort Bra to one of my readers, enter to win below…