It’s that time of year….
The 19th Annual Black Women’s Expo is heading back to the McCormick Place for 3 days of fun, education and entertainment. From April 5-7 prepare to be enlightened as Black Women come from all over to learn, network and be spiritually lifted.
Entertainers and Speakers Include:
- – Tamela Mann (#1 Gospel Singer)
- – Faith Evans (Grammy Award Winning Artist and R& B Diva)
- – Dr. Ian Smith (Shred Challenge)
- – Sherri Shepherd (Co-host of the view, recently launched wig line)
- – Dick Gregory (1960’s comedian, Civil Rights activist)
- – Cynthia Bailey (Model & Real Housewives of Atlanta)
- – Keith Sweat(R & B Singer)
- – Steven James Dixon (Relationship Expert)
- – Debrena Jackson Gandy (Author)
- – Six Brown Chicks (Bloggers & Relationship experts)
- – Grannies On Safari (Emmy-award winning TV hosts-www.granniesonsafari.com
The expo will also include a fashion show and a “Fashion Seminar” with fashion designer B.Michael, a natural hair pavilion, as well as a health & wellness pavilion sponsored by Walgreens and University of Chicago Medicine and more!
To get more information on the history of the expo and to purchase tickets go here.