I have notoriously dry skin so when I received a sample of Garnier Fructis -Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil for the Hair, Body & Face, I started using it immediately! Before I was ready to sing its praises, I had to make sure it wouldn’t leave me looking like a grease ball.
Here’s my hand before I applied the oil…
You can definitely notice the difference, see how it stacked up after a few minutes.
- Fast Drying
- Shine without the greasy feeling
- Virtually Weightless
- Light scent, not overpowering
- Great value for the price
- Works better on my skin than my hair (note: I wear a weave so may work better on natural hair)
- Works better on dry skin than wet skin. (not great for after the shower)
- Not long-lasting, so if you have extremely dry skin you may need to reapply
Overall, I like Garnier Fructis Miracle Dry Oil. It works perfect when you need a quick moisture option. I also suggest applying it lightly on the face or at night. While you can wear it on your hair and face, I suggest using this oil for your body, especially if you are heading to the beach this summer!
Tip: Here’s a trick, if you want to add a little shimmer for a bronzed look! Put a little bronzer powder in your hand, add a few spritz of Miracle Oil and rub over your body for that perfectly bronzed look.