A while ago, I was sent the “Mercedes Benz” of Personal Massagers….
I was sent the Lelo Smart Wand for review! I must admit the Smart Wand can be very intimidating when you first open it but after a while you will get used to it! It’s very simple to use, you charge it up and it’s ready to go. I actually was having a very bad pain in my left side and it worked perfectly on getting directly to the spot, although I suggest you start out at a slower speed you might hurt yourself if you put it on too high! Other than that, I have no complaints, I love my Lelo!
The Lelo Smart Wand is cordless, waterproof, rechargeable and even has touch-sensors, I mean seriously what more do you need? It comes with 8 different massage strokes and comes in multiple colors.
- · Touch sensors mirror professional massage techniques
- SenseTouch™ technology activates when the tip of the wand comes into contact with the skin, and automatically responds to the user’s movement and delivers customized, high-power vibrations.
- · Amazing health benefits
- With 8 unique, whisper-quiet massage patterns, and multiple speeds – yet still more powerful than any other rechargeable wand – Smart Wands™ deliver the ultimate in relaxation and health benefits (i.e. minimizing muscle stress, promoting circulation, relaxing muscle tissue, increasing flexibility, providing peace of mind, etc.).
- · Most stylish, sleek and versatile design on the market today
- Coated in silky-smooth, FDA approved body-safe silicone, Smart Wands™ are the most fashionable cordless, fully waterproof and rechargeable personal massagers available.