As, I told you guys here, I’m heading to my very first BlogHer and I’m super excited but super nervous! After seeing all of the tweets and events, I must admit I’m a bit intimidated! I mean, I’ve been to conferences before but this seems like the holy grail of them all!
After taking it all in I’ve decided to set a goal list for myself in order to keep myself focused!
- Meet at least 15 new people a day! I’m going back to old fashion networking.
- Interact with at least 10 new brands during the conference.
- Continue building with brands, I already have a relationship with.
- Find 10 or more new blogs to add to my blog list! Hey, I love blogs!
- Increase my brands awareness for Swa-Rai.com, SwaRai Mommy, Bleeding Heart
- Learn 3 ways to improve my blog by attending sessions
- And lastly, remember to rest and not let myself get overwhelmed!
Are you attending BlogHer? What am I missing let me know!