This week, I was invited to have dinner with a fabulous bunch of ladies at Mindy’s Hot Chocolate here in Chicago. This dinner gave me a chance to meet some new friends and catch up with some old friends, we talked about everything from fashion to boys in one sitting.
Bloggers last night included: Jaye of Curvatude, Raijean of Swa-Rai, Shae of Vanilla Fringe, Melissa of Stylissh, Mary from Zeagalicious, and the founders of Dish on Fashion Nicki Brashear of Fashionista Chicago and Katie Schuppler of KS Style Consulting. (Thanks Katie, I stole your list)
Check out a some of my pics from the night via my Instragram account… You can follow me on Instagram here!
So of the goodies in our bag….
Some of the sponsors from the night included(Thanks again Katie):
George the Salon – in River North; offers impeccable, top quality services; shared samples of Sebastian shampoo & conditioner
- vfish - in Lakeview; local designer; great fashion; donated the most comfy leggings I have ever worn
- Sequin - in Lincoln Park; trendy, high quality jewelry; hooked us up with hip, beautiful neon bracelets
- Cram Fashon – in Lakeview; cool, hip, designs for men and women; upped our style with fun jewelry & $10 off a future purchase
- Comfort Me Boutique – new to Lincoln Park; ecclectic boutique with fashion and housewares; spoiled us with K Hall luxurious soaps and a gift certificate to shop at the boutique
- Clothes Optional – in Lakeview; kitschy, retro, vintage, fun boutique; styled us with unique, one-of-a-kind sunglasses just in time for sunny weather
- The Blue Jeans Bar – in Lincoln Park; amazing, quality jeans that fit right; shared a gift certificate with us
- Hubba Hubba – in Lakeview; quaint, stylish boutique; generously donated $10 gift cards for all of us
- Sara Jane – in Old Town; high fashion boutique; treated us to 25% off any one item
- Union Sushi + BBQ – in River West; amazing sushi & other food; gave us an additional 10% off
- KS Style Consulting – all over Chicago; our lovely co-founder of Dish on Fashion; letting the ladies save 50% off an hour of styling services
Thanks ladies for the invite I always welcome the chance to try a new restaurant and talk with fellow bloogers! I hope we can do it again soon!