Ya’ll already know I’m a huge fan of glitter polishes?
Well just in time for Spring, China Glaze will be releasing their new 6 shade Prismatic Collection. Check out the collection below and tell me what you think.
- Ray-Diant – Greenish-gold shimmer filled with specks of silver, pink, green, orange and blue
- Polarized – Silver metallic sheen sprinkled with yellow, pink, orange and green glitters
- Liquid Crystal – Bright blue holographic with purple tint dusted with silver, gold, green, pink and orange
- Prism – Grape purple holographic gleams with pink shimmer and glitters with pieces of pink, blue, green, orange, silver and gold
- Full Spectrum – Baby pink bursts into holographic magenta to party with silver, gold, blue, pink and green particles
- Optical Illusion – Aqua green glimmers with a hint of purple filled with pink, yellow, silver, orange and green flecks
China Glaze® Prismatic will be available April 2012. China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit: www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Facebook and Twitter: http://twitter.com/ChinaGlaze