- The Double-Breasted Suit
- A favorite of Wall Street bankers and rich street hustlers in the 80’s & early 90’, the double breasted jacket with the peaked lapels will be the centerpiece of the well dressed man in Fall 2012.
JERRY G’s MAN-RULE: Never wear it open while standing; Always button it up.
- Weekender Bag
-The days of that old hand-me-down suitcase and/or redundant black carry-on roller bag are over. Men should be traveling on the weekend, (hence the name) and, accordingly, should be packing their stylish clothes in a bag that complements the contents.
JERRY G’s MAN-RULE: Your weekender bag should be leather, or have accents of leather. The durability of leather will serve you well on your travels.
- Wing-Tipped Boots
- Construction Timbs and Nike Boots are cool, but when strong, well-dressed men venture outside, they need a pair of versatile boots they can wear with jeans or a suit. Wing-Tipped boots can be polished to wear formally, or can be left unpolished for a stylish, yet rugged look.
JERRY G’s MAN-RULE: You cannot wear wing-tipped boots without having your pants tailored. End of story.
- Bright Single Colored Sweaters/Cardigans
- The dullness of the fall season need to be countered with the fearlessness of a confident well dressed man in a bright yellow cardigan or a green shawl-colored sweater. Browns and Tans of this season will look excellent next to bright colors.
JERRY G’s MAN-RULE: Stay away from pastel colors in the fall, and in general. The point is to look like a man.
- CLASSIC PICK: The Chambray Shirt
JERRY G’s MAN-RULE: Make sure it is your size. Well dressed men don’t wear clothes that are too big or too small.
So there you have it, I look forward to having a lot more of Jerry G on Swa-Rai.com!!
Fellas, you need style help? E-mail us email@example.com, Jerry G will answer your questions….
photos: various places on the internet