My life is all about multi-tasking… between raising my son, blogging, attending events and reviewing products, mama always busy!
Besides all my obligations, I still need to find the time to do the things I love! Here are a few time-saving tips, I use to make life easier:
- Keep a journal on you at all times, they are great for taking notes and reminders for things you need to do at a later date.
- Make a list of tasks you need to complete as they come about so you wont forget them later!
- If you don’t have a smartphone, get one! A smartphone is something like a personal assistant, you can schedule your appointments, manage your bank account and more with various apps for your smartphone. And don’t forget to get an extra battery and charger!!
- And my top time saving trick… My google calendar!
- Schedule, schedule, schedule…. If you are all over the place like I am, I find it very helpful and very necessary to keep a schedule. Now, I know you can’t follow an everyday schedule however if you at least set aside certain days to do certain things this will save you a lot of time. When you create a schedule for yourself it makes it much easier to keep your to-do list in order while still accomplishing the tasks you need to complete.
These are just some of the things that I do to save time, I can go on and on but start small and then work your way up! When you save time on your obligations it leaves you with more time to do the things you love to do!
Introducing the Samsung Stratosphere™ , the first full QWERTY keyboard slider on Verizon’s lightning fast 4GLTE network. Learn More here.
“Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Samsung via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Samsung.”