And the winner is….
I know the holiday spirit is upon us but lets not forget about our soldiers and their famlies during the holidays..
When our troops are called to serve, their families must rise to meet the challenges of service as well. To thank them, Cheerios® and the USO have partnered in a postcard campaign that spreads Cheer directly to these honorable military families and supports USO programs.
Here’s how it works:
- Now through November, 2011 at your local grocer, specially-marked boxes of Cheerios cereal will feature Cheer postcards on the front of the box. Consumers can simply cut out the postcard from the Cheerios logo, write a message of thanks on the back, add a stamp and mail the pre-addressed card to the USO. The USO will deliver the Cheer card to military families across the country.
- For each postcard received through November 2012, Cheerios will make a $1 donation to the USO to help fund programs that support military families.
- To kick off the campaign, Cheerios has already donated $150,000 to the USO and will donate up to an additional $100,000 based upon the number of postcards received from specially marked boxes now through November 30th, 2012.
- Sending a “Cheer” postcard is a simple way to say thanks and lift the spirits of our country’s military families. So, take a moment out of your day to spread some Cheer and send a message of thanks!
And for being good troops, I’m giving one of my readers a Cheerios prize pack…
Here’s what I’m giving away:
- 1 Cheerios cereal bowl
- 1 Cheerios cereal spoon
- 1 cereal dispenser
- 1 “Cheer” box of Cheerios