Welcome! We are delighted to be part of Raijean’s blog, who is hosting Awesome Posts. For those who don’t know, iFabbo is an organization that unites fashion, beauty and style bloggers with brands. Want to join? It’s free. Apply here. What are the Awesome Posts? We find interesting iFabbo member articles and one blogger to host links to them. We then encourage our members to visit the host’s blog to show their support.
Latest iFabbo news: Our last newsletter featured blogger Zoe from The London Lipgloss and a spotlight on one of our lovely founders, Meg Hall. iFabbo also introduced members to a Boy Meets Girl affiliate opportunity, as well as a contest opportunity between Polyvore and Sebastian Professional. Lastly, our “Advice Corner” answered the question: “Is Your Blogging Defamatory?” and showed how bloggers impact media.
Oh, and did we mention we hosted an e-workshop at Google HQ in San Francisco to educate our bloggers on how to use the emerging social media platform Google+? No? Well we did and our members from all over the world tuned in to see. Thanks again to Google for the extending the opportunity to us! Now, onto our Awesome Posts!
10 Awesome Posts from iFabbo members:
- Raijean (Our Fabulous Host!) @ Swa-Rai’ Fashion and Lifestlye Blog: “Hair Makeover: L’Oreal Professional INOA Haircolor Review”
- Meredith @ Retrodiva Beauty: “Dramatically Change Your Hair With NuMe Clip In hair extensions”
- Nancy-Lee @ Fashionchicsta!: “Thrifting for a 2012 Wardrobe”
- Rebekah @ Wicked Haute:“Family Wedding”
- Shelley @ Polarbelle: “Deborah Lippmann I Know What Boys Like Blasted by Sephora By OPI”
- Lauren @ LaursBeauty: “Vivo Cosmetics Review-Eyes”
- Pyari @ Pyari Beauty: “Make Your Own: Lemon & Sugar Face Scrub”
- Michael @ The Beauty Prince: “Korres’ New After Sun Body Moisturizer with Real Yoghurt”
- Sasha @ Crowsfeet, Cupcakes and Cellulite: “Skin Toners…Worthy Or Waste?”
- Bree @ Stylist Diva: “My Italian Dream”
- Want to be considered as the next Awesome Posts host? Simply leave THREE comments: 1: In the comment area below (Stuck for something to say? Share your best blogging tip). 2: On the commenter above you (If you’re first to comment, you get to skip this step!) 3: On one – or more – of the bloggers featured in the Top 5 list above Anyone can leave a comment (providing they meet the host’s comment policy), but you need to be an approved iFabbo member to be chosen as host. When choosing a host and blogs to feature, we look at who our most-active members are (the ones leaving comments and tweeting links to our host’s blog). If you’re an iFabbo member and you have an awesome post for our next round, submit it by e-mailing awesomeposts[at]ifabbo[dot]com with your name, and a link to your awesome post. For more info on iFabbo, visit our site, follow us on Twitter, and check out our Facebook page. TIP: Make sure you tweet a link to this page! You want to be sure someone comments after you! We’ve made it easy for you to Tweet this – just copy and paste! Leave a comment, get a comment with @iFabbo’s 10 Awesome Blog Posts: http://wp.me/p12wb9-2Lc