I always struggle when it comes to finding a good brush! I have thick hair so I need a brush that’s not too hard but definitely not too soft! So when the good people over at Evolve sent over some brushes and a satin pillowcase for me to try I got excited!! My little sister will tell you, I hate putting on a scarf at night so when I received the Satin Pillowcase, I opened it up and tried it immediately. The pillowcase was perfect, it allows you go to sleep without wearing a scarf, it’s non-abrasive and will not strip hair of natural moisture. I also fell in love with the dual paddle/boar brush, my hair tangles easily so I always need a good paddle brush. The styling brush came in handy as well, you guys know I hate unkept edges(per my post last week) so this brush worked those edges out just fine!
Check out the product pics below…
- Pros: Soft easy to use for styling, price
- Cons: None
- Pros: 2 brushes in 1, Paddle side allows for easy detangling, price
- Cons: None unless you prefer to have your brushes separated
- Pros: Scarf not needed, very breathable, price
- Cons: Should offer a bigger variety of colors
You can purchase Evolve Brushes at places like Walgreens, Wal-Mart and Target, each product is priced at less than $7.00!