Fashion Scene: The Girls of Label Slave

Well to say the girls of Label Slave know how to party is an understatement…

218825 10150172215770789 783745788 6705432 4971520 o 1024x768 Fashion Scene: The Girls of Label Slave

They arrived in style.. Check out the Porsche!

Ya’ll know I love things that sparkle… Those dresses are on point!

210809 10150172213900789 783745788 6705381 7045776 o 768x1024 Fashion Scene: The Girls of Label Slave

Love those dresses girls!!

In case you missed the shoe, here’s another shot…

220586 10150172221755789 783745788 6705499 3049529 o 1024x768 Fashion Scene: The Girls of Label Slave

Brenda wearing the Christian Louboutin Daffodile Platform Pumps.. they only cost a cool $6k.. Where's a cigarette when you need one! Just kidding...

Alright ladies, I must give you your props!! I may just have to come to Philly to see how ya’ll really get down!!

Are you and your girls fly?? Send me pics to raijean@swa-rai.com and you may be posted on Swa-Rai.com

Fashion Scene: The Girls of Label Slave

About Raijean Stroud

Fashion, beauty & lifestyle blogger based in Chicago and founder of Swa-Rai.com, Swa-Rai Media Group and Bleeding Heart Project. Launched in 2010, Swa-Rai discusses a range of topics including: fashion, beauty and lifestyle experiences which includes travel, tech, family, dining and so much more! When not in Chicago, Raijean can be found traveling around the country covering some of the hottest events! She can be spotted in places such as New York for covering events such as Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week, Las Vegas for CES (Consumer Electronics Show), LA for Lucky FABB and more! When she's not traveling she's in Chicago, interviewing celebrities and covering exclusive events.
This entry was posted in Fashion, Fashionista Spotlight, Featured and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Add a Facebook Comment

49 Responses to Fashion Scene: The Girls of Label Slave

1. MeMe says:

yes i’m late commenting on this but a friend told me check for the blog label and I happened to see this blog. #Chi town I would advise you to stay out of it, Philly is extra LOL!

2. MeMe says:

NOW BACK TO THE BLOG, BRENDA & FRIEND LOOK LOVELY (YOU CAN NOT DENY IT) EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT, EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE COLOR LIP STICK ON THE OTHER YOUNG LADY HOWEVER THEY BOTH LOOK VERY NICE! AND SO WHAT IF THE CAR WAS RENTED, YOU STUPID GIRLS I WOULD RATHER RENT A CAR BEFORE I PURCHASE IT AND HAVE MORE DEBT! KEEP YOUR MONEY IN YOUR POCKETS RENT IT & RETURN IT! YOU SILLY SILLY GIRLS! OVER ALL THE LADIES LOOK VERY NICE.

3. MeMe says:

I’m from Philly & from the same area as Brenda etc (dont know her personally) however I’m all about girl power which leads to girls growing into womanhood which we all will do within in time (some quicker then others)! As for the extremely hateful & down right bullying posts by some on this site is shameful & embarrassing! Sunday & 2 live crew should know better (like blank stare) how dear you hate so bad when your reps is beyond dreadful:-( you speak of Cali like you are doing it as if noone here knew you were sleeping on the floor in Hoops apartment, had a baby by a married man (blank stare), had so many trains on your back you thought it was normal & I can go on & on but I wont because that would be stepping down to your level! I just wanted you to see we have a past & the same way you talk so do others & Ppl know your business too via your fam & so called friends! Hopefully you will grow beyond or become bigger but NOONE has the right to point fingers at anyone! Philly women should support each other (its enough room for everyone to eat and shine)!

4. YALL CAN HATE ALL YOU WANT! I LOVE BRENDA BELL! IF THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU,THEN YOU DOING SOMETHING! SHE A BAD BITCH CASE CLOSED!

5. Well says:

6k (not how much these shoes are !) and you can’t take the sticker off the sole ??

6. donna says:

@ truth u aint never lied!!!!!!kudos to ur comment!

7. JUST ME says:

THE END………CTFU!!!!!

8. Mcd says:

This morning when God woke me up, I prayed for my self, family, friends, the label slaves, the owner of this blog & everybody who have & will continue to comment on this blog!

9. TRUTH says:

FILTHYDELPHIA! These chicks scream “HOOD”. Is it just me or does it seem like BRENDA definetly had something to prove. There uis definetly some insecurity issues present. The dress and 6k loubs were beautiful, we cant argue with that! But the hair was ashy as hell, and the makeup was not enough. Shes not a pretty kinda girl at all, but then shes not ugly. As for Hood Barbie to the left, The dress looked like some shit you could find in Ardenb and the loubs did not go good with this dress. The makeup was WOW.I can tell she prolly did it herself. As for Mr CherryPOOP..LOL I dont care how much it cost IT WAS A MESS! THE JACKET WAS HORRIBLE AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE! And did you see his swimwear. It look like some stuff you get for free when you buy some shit! I think he wants to be Brenda. Word of advice lose the drag ladies. As for lena shes better off without them! She was the prettiest out of all of em, and it really shows. By the way who wants to be labeled as a “slave” when you ladies still live int he city,and dont even own a thing. Fuckin and suckin your way to the top is not the business ladies! GET AN EDUCATION!

• OMG says:

Haahhhhhh i cant wait until I get off work my husband is going to be cracking the f*** up mr cherry poop,,,aww poor lil saleem yall went in on him ,,hes just trying to get in where he can! he’s a nice person when he wants to and he’s trying atleast he’s not out here shooting and killing.. he’s doing something positive ,,,live your dream saleem!!

10. The Wife says:

God only knows what she did to get 6 stacks out of him! THAT IS ALL!

• OMG says:

oh hush!! the girl makes money!! she can do hair outta this world !! I would go there if there wasnt soo much drama involved,,but she is all that dont hate!!

11. Stating Facts says:

The Porsche was rented…that is all!

12. donna says:

funny cause those slaves do more bashin than anybody

13. Mcd says:

Amen lboogie! Amen!

14. lboogie says:

this is a fashion blog, not a bashing session.

15. drea says:

i agree jae folks buy” expensive” shoes etc all the time but who really has time to video tape it..FAIL

• OMG says:

stop hating I saw that video of Brenda going in Saks getting those shoes…that was fly as hell!!That s*** was like a mini video I watched it like 5x …..just pissing on them..I loved that lil video,,,,hahhh

16. jaejaedynomite says:

Um, this whole sceen is tragic and pathetic. Why bring all this philly drama to a chicago based blog. Bragging about $6000 shoes and labels for what? Validation? *Denied*

17. kennedy says:

if lena left label slaves(whoever they are)thats a good look for her she didnt match well with them anyway..love u lena!!!

• OMG says:

I guess it was a good look! I see her sometimes if this is the same Lena when I get my son his belts from the Gucci store in KOP…she works there,,,,I’m 2 bored posting all this I need to go home but I dont get off until 4:30

18. mya says:

mr cherry pie u ride brenda coattail so hard its boardline scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!..lmfao….guess we dont have to ask whos carrying the tail of her wedding dress if she ever gets married!!!…get ur own!!!! and please trash that dance fever blazer u wore..that is all..and my comment was about fashion much respect to the blog!..lmao

• OMG says:

OMG that is too funny about saleems dance fever blazer,,,I just saw this and I’m at work crying,,,glad somebody said something ,,,and yes i thought it was just me he rides the crap out of her i guess shes his lil meal ticket!!! with all that versace he wears you would think he had his own place still living in wynnefield with his granny!!!!

19. mcd says:

Seriously! The ladies looked hot, did their thang & got recognized! Others did theirs. Life is too short, do u!, mind ya bin-ness, stop hatin or keep hatin as kat williams said, grow up, do sumthin positive witcha life & respect the fashion blog!

20. tina says:

let the church say amen!!!!! to the comment above….those women..saniyah..lena..and sundy are gorgeous!!!!!..looked beautiful with minimal effort now thats a gorgeous woman!!!they keep airing out sundy carters past..and her business well who the hell dosent havent have a past!!!!! we all do so whoi are we to judge ANYBODY…those label slave CULT..lol try to hard to me im sorry posting receipts and videos of u buying shoes the cost naming every label u got on like who does that no bad ass team does that take note!!!would they need to do is get rid of that mascot dude cherrypie because hes clearing bringing them down…and lena if ur reading youll turn a straight woman gay honey u are gorgeous!!!! :o)

21. GLAMAZON INC... says:

Listen all the back and forth on WHOSE THE BAD BITCH AND WHO SHOES COST WHAT…. NONSENSE… SEE A BAD BITCH IS NOT VALIDATED BY A SHOE, A HANDBAG OR A LABEL…. A BAD BITCH STANDS ALONE… LABEL WHO?? WHO R THEY?? IS IT THAT DEEP U HAVE TO BE IDENTIFIED WITH A LABEL??? WAIT CHERRY WHAT? I LOOKED U UP AND UR A HOT ASS MESS.. YA DIG.. MORE LIKE A APE IN MIS AND STITCH CLOTHES.. NOT THROWING NO STONES.. BRENDA’S DRESS WAS NICE BUT FOR A JUNIOR PROM.. NOT FOR A HOOD PARTY IN PHILLY.. TAKE THAT DRESS TO A NICE DINNER PARTY.. WASN’T IT HER 40TH BDAY?? THIS IS NONSENSE.. REALLY WHO PUTS RECEIPTS UP BUT A PERSON WHO ISN’T USED TO ANYTHING… ALL THAT COMPETING WILL BE THE DEATH OF U.. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!! IF PEOPLE WOULD PUT AS MUCH ENERGY AS THEY DO THESE SOCIAL WEBSITES EVERYONE WOULD BE SUCCESSFUL WITH MORE THAN A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA… I MEAN REALLY GO LUV YASELF..GIVE YASELF A HUG OR 2… SMILE.. MONEY DON’T BUY LUV.. STOP HIDING BEHIND GOD BCUZ HE DON’T LIKE UGLY AND AIN’T TO FOND OF PRETTY… JUST STOP IT.. THIS IS TOO FAR.. ALL THE MUD SLINGING WITH THE KIDS ETC.. WHEN WILL IT STOP.. I AM A LIL WORRIED… IS SOMEBODY TRYNNA GET A SPIN OFF REALITY SHOW BY TRYING TO TAKE THE INFAMOUS SUNDY CARTER DOWN?? GET IT ON UR OWN MERIT.. GO HAVE A BABY BY SOMEBODY NOT A HOOD SOMEBODY.. YALL KILL ME BEING MAD HOW ABOUT TAKE NOTES & GET ON DOWN.. EVERYONE CAN’T BE A TEACHER, SO BE A STUDENT AND TRY TO PASS THE CLASS…GET SOME CLASS.. STOP HIDING BEHIND OTHERS AND STAND ON UR OWN 2 FEET..GIVE SOME BAD BISHES THEIR PROPS… SUNDY, SANIYYAH, AND LENA DID 1 THING.. SHOW U HOW MATURE WOMEN CAN GET TOGETHER AND GET THAT BREAD… OH THE FUNERAL PROCESSION WAS LUVLY… CHANGE HAS REALLY COME…!!!!

22. dena says:

when u brag about every piece of designer clothing and have to name it piece by piece the value goes down it should speak for itself..black folk i tell ya,,aint use to having squat…

23. JUST ME says:

OH AND WHY WAS ONE OF THE SLAVE GIRLS WITH SUNDY???? DID YALL BREAK UP OR SUMTHING??? CLEARLY SUMTHIN IS WRONG WITH THAT PIC…

24. JUST ME says:

OH SHUT THE FREAK UP MR. CORNEY ASS CHERRY PIE UR UGLY AND YOUR WHOLE CREW LOOK JACKED LIKE YALL ALL HAD A BAD LIPO JOB..CELLULITE AND DIMPLES EVERYWHERE, WHO CARES IF YOUR ISH WAS REAL…LIKE THE GIRL SAID START PUTTIN MONEY INTO CHARITIES AND REC’S AND ALL THEN YOU SAYING SOMETHIN!!!!!

25. mr fly ass cherrypie says:

i am the owner and designer of cherrypie swimwear,the night of the labelslave party i wore a custom-made whitedeniem and gold seaquin jacket,my own chanel necklace brought by me,my real never knock off herme’s belt,cavalli sunglasses and armani jeans,to the hater hiding behind a fake user name please post your pic so i go you what you had on at the party? and to the real sunday carter don’t post shit until you post a recipt for the purple loubs you had on at the party cause i posted mine don’t keep me waiting to long,and lastly you looked like royce from bb-wives with a tina knowles lace front on now go sit down before the fashion poice puts you in cuffs..mr cherrypie has spoken..!

• OMG says:

“WAIT CHERRY WHAT? I LOOKED U UP AND UR A HOT ASS MESS.. YA DIG.. MORE LIKE A APE IN MIS AND STITCH CLOTHES.”

Not trying to hate or anything but you do look like a gorilla ape with some bag borrow or steal and u do ride Brenda a little to hard ,,,is she decent or something, shes a cute girl and dresses fly but didnt she get money from lits life insurance policy , I know my friend had one on him and she’s living very nice she’s just classy not a bragger …the commet above was mean but it was true to the point

26. whhhooooo child….

anyways shoes and dresses are cute!
    Mrs Windy City´s last blog post ..W Lake Shores Moms- Mimosas and Manicures

27. Raijean S says:

Hey, I’m the blog owner… I don’t live in Philly so I’m not quite sure what is going on or what’s up with these comments however, this is a fashion blog. With that being said, I like her shoes, I like their dresses and the car is cute….besides that I don’t know anything else about anything else…

28. KISS KISS says:

SANIYAH IS A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW COULD U MISS THAT BULGE IN THAT BODYSUIT

• OMG says:

thats mean saniyah not a man she just has a strong facial structure but she’s a die hard hustler!!! that bish hustle harder than a dude and not on her knees!! she’s not a man though..she did get work done because she use to be skin and bones back in the day but hey her body is bangin it is never to late for improvement ..I got the same work done but hey work play hard..>>

29. nene says:

like who are these women???..LOL NO SHADE IM JUST SAYING..COUPLE OF GIRLS WITH EXPENSIVE TASTE PERHAPS???…THEY PUT BACK INTO THE PARTY SCENE????…WHAT ABOUT GIVING BACK WHERE IT MATTERS…SHELTERS…HOMELESS WOMEN..KIDS..CHARITYS…AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAMS ..IM JUST SAYIN..MAKE A NAME FOR YOURSELF WHERE IT CXOUNTSA NOT JUST CAUSE U HAD A PARTY IN SOME EXSPENSIVE SHOES..THATS NOT HATE THATS REAL RAP

• OMG says:

blacky shut up! nene put money where? into the house your mom lost due to forclosure!!! 2 funny girl sit ya broke a** down…always jocking

30. SUNDY CARTER says:

THIS IS THE REAL SUNDY CARTER! WHOEVER THE FRAUD OBSESSED STALKER POSING AS ME LEAVING A COMMENT IS A SICK INDIVUDUAL! Y R YALL SO MAD AT ME? I COULD GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT A BITCH HAS OR DOES I DO ME! SO WHAT I WORE A WHITE TEE ,THATS ALL A DIRT BOMB NEEDED & WAS GETTN FROM ME! BRING YA ASS 2 CALI WHERE WE DO IT 4 REAL! I COULD GIVE A RATS ASS WHAT SHOE OR CAR A BITCH HAS! CLEARLY PRIORITIES R SKREWED BCS IF U NO ME U NO MY MOUTH IS WAY 2 FLY 2 GIVE FUCKN DETAILS! THE 10 PEOPLE INCLUDING THE SLAVES WITNESSED THE PROCESSION! SO Y ON EARTH DO I NEED 2 REITTERATE 2 THESE CLOWNS HOW THEY WERE MADE A FOOL OF? FUCK A 6 GRAND SHOE & U RENT YA SHOP STILL LIVN N A SMALL OLD ASS TOWN HOUSE THAT CAN FIT N MY FAMILY ROOM! AGAIN STOP GIVING ME SO MUCH CREDIT U FUCKN WEIRDOS! & 4 THE RECORD I SENT THE 2 DOZEN BLACK ROSES N A BOX 2 THAT OLD ASS SHOP! KISS MY ASS PLEASE! THANK U!

31. Sundy Carter says:

I had a party on the same day as these girls. We rode pass them in a hearse! A whole fleet of vehicles including a phantom. We had to do it BIG with a song by Same Cooke A Change is Going To Come! Yes I felt that we did it on em! KILLED THEM!!! But then I saw their pictures! BOY OH freaking BOY how could anyone compete with 6 grand shoes and a new Porsche! I rocked a wig for the night and they always come at me because my hair is fine! Yes it is and not thin! They wish they could wash and go like me! They call me pretty hair Sundy! HEHEHEHE But yes I was on my low key swag didnt feel the need to give them LA level so I gave them Philly average! They did give me the drag queenish vibe but uh the car and 6G shoe,gold bottles, kind of gave them a win! Their mascot Cherry poop had on an arts and crafts outfit with Brendas chanel chain, and a fake Hermes Belt so he didnt help with the win at all! They got it, Clap for’em! We are still prettier. They won the party but we are winning in life! Im in LA while their sweating and standing providing services.

32. Savannah says:

WOW women are the biggest haters EVER! I am from Philadelphia. I guess some people think the whole Philadelphia is hood. Wrong! There are areas that are very nice and expensive too. Northeast, Northern Liberties,Downtown, Art Museam Area,and more. Google! Also Brenda does not live in Philadelphia but puts life into it with her parties. These women celebrate their famiy and birthdays annually with this party. They travel and are business owners. I doubt if someone would be poor paying 6 thousand on a pair of shoes along with a brand new porsche! I don’t think everyone is a hater that has an opinion. I also agree the makeup could be better and Louboutin shoes as well as other high end logo merchandise are losing appeal because of the urban presence. Most are fake anyway or not worn well! However, to make assumptions about people is wrong. Lastly, it is great to see anyone rise above their social status of hood and live nicely. These ladies are examples of it! I am not only speaking from a fashion point. I am speaking from their businesses and positive attitudes that people love about them! Keep going girls!!!!

33. CAMMIE says:

I AGREE WHATS WITH THE GHETTO POSE AND THE LIPSTICK ON HER IS NOT BLENDING WELL …THE SHOES ARE GREAT BUT YOU PD 6000 FOR THEM AND YOU STILL IN PHILLy?????HUMMMMMM…LOOK LIKE ANY OTHER GIRL IN THE CLUB LONG WEAVE SHORT DRESS DEAD PERSON LIPSTICK JUST SPENT MY LAST ON SOME SHOES GIRLS..NOT UMPRESSED..—>NEXT

• LOUBOUTIN_215 says:

TO CLEAR UP WHAT YOUR SAYING LOVE, BRENDA BELL DOESNT LIVE IN PHILLY, SHES BORN AND RAISED…SHE COMES TO PHILLY FOR WORK, WHICH SHE OWNS SEVERAL REAL ESTATE PROPERTIES INCLUDING HER HIGH END HAIR SALON WHICH RESIDES IN THE HEART OF CENTER CITY..NEED I REMIND YOU THE ONLY BLACK WOMAN IN CENTER CITY TO UPHOLD HER PROPERTY….ALSO SHE RESIDES IN DELAWARE..IN A GATED COMMUNITY WHICH SHE JUST DROPPED A WOPPING 500K ON A MANSION..DOUBLE DRIVEWAY, WHICH FITS HER PORSCHE PANAMERA VERY LOVELY,AND IS ALSO PUTTING PBOTH OF HER KIDS IN COLLEGE WHICH EQUALS $45,000 EACH…NEED I SAY MORE..THIS LADY IS WINNING…

• OMG says:

ur clueless2!!!

34. Badia says:

They look like sweet girls, but there is something about them that screams “hood.” I just don’t get the hype.
    The Philadelphia club scene leaves a lot to be desired. What’s with the wide-legged stances when you’re wearing a dress? The tattoos? The Rapunzel weaves? That pink lipstick? And I think the urban set is ruining the Louboutin brand.

• OMG says:

ohh that is funny!! wide leg stance!! they wanna look bowlegged!!! and they do rock weave ,,,philly girls love some weave…I have long hair to the middle of my back but after the dominicans blow and bump it after a couple days its in a ponytail!! but I must admit I can rock the crap out of a invisible weave and I dont mind paying $300 its worth it and last long