Fashion Yay or Nay… Eva Marcille

While I’m loving Teairra Mari’s outfit(left), I’m not so sure about Eva Marcille(right)…What do you guys think?

60256721kong9901425201012226AM1 Fashion Yay or Nay… Eva Marcille

About Raijean Stroud

Fashion, beauty & lifestyle blogger based in Chicago and founder of Swa-Rai.com, Swa-Rai Media Group and Bleeding Heart Project. Launched in 2010, Swa-Rai discusses a range of topics including: fashion, beauty and lifestyle experiences which includes travel, tech, family, dining and so much more! When not in Chicago, Raijean can be found traveling around the country covering some of the hottest events! She can be spotted in places such as New York for covering events such as Mercedes Benz New York Fashion Week, Las Vegas for CES (Consumer Electronics Show), LA for Lucky FABB and more! When she's not traveling she's in Chicago, interviewing celebrities and covering exclusive events.
This entry was posted in Fashion, Yay or Nay and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Add a Facebook Comment

10 Responses to Fashion Yay or Nay… Eva Marcille

1. Anonymous says:

@China
    Eva is not a high fashion model. She just models. Big difference

2. Shonda Story says:

I think both ladies look hot!!!! Eva, the shoulder pads got to go!!

3. Anonymous says:

I'm diggin' the blog, but the dress Eva has on… not so much. The whole football shoulder pad look with tassles is not hot!!! Look's like a spider crawled up there and died.

4. China Blue Eyes says:

Teairra's outfit is hot…the skirt is super sexy with the black stripes. Eva is a high fashion model and this outfit isn't something she'd wear again…it's just for show. The sideview doesn't do the dress much justice because you can't really see the effect of the shoulder pads.

5. simplyvogue says:

I agree. I am definitely feeling Teairra Mari's, but I'm unsure about Eva's.

6. Chandra @ShiftC says:

Ok.

1. Teriarra (sp?) Mari has a SUPER bad weave. Her dress is ok.

2. Eva's makeup isn't holding up too well and she looks sick!! Those opulent tarantula shoulder embellishment goofy pads need to GO!

7. Kia says:

Nay!!! I don't like her dress at ALL. By the way… nice blog, it's my first time here.

urbanchicagoan.blogspot.com

8. GOLDen says:

Nay, anything that confuses me is a nay and I dont remember her being that small. Ive seen her in person…hmmm?

9. Aisha says:

Left YAY!!! Right – NAY…dont like that mess on her shoulders…

10. Anonymous says:

Eva is cute, it's the thingie's on her shoulders that are throwing me for a loop!